- ARTSEE EXHIBIT AND SALE Oct 2-28 – Exhibit Hours 1-4 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- FALL ART CLASSES September 18- Oct 29. Watercolor, Colored Pencil and Basic Drawing Classes offered. Visit http://artclasses2011.eventbrite.com/ for details and to register.
- SPOOKY STORIES & ART Sunday, October 30 2-4 PM with Master Storyteller Linda Howe at the farmhouse for ages 3 and up. Participants will experience “Touch Drawing” while listening to stories. Costumes are welcome. $10 per person. $5 for children under 5 and seniors. Space is limited. To register, print out form and mail in, or drop it by the FARMSTEAD ARTS front desk by clicking:
To Register Online visit: http://farmsteadhalloween.eventbrite.com/
- PHOTOGRAPHY 11 EXHIBIT AND SALE November 5-27 featuring 28 photographers. All photographs are 11 x 14. Photographers in the show are Katie Corrigan, Filip Everaert, Frank Gubernat, Cinder LeDell, Jean Leigh, Hilary Klimek, Lorraine Regan, Kathy and Patsy Ragonese, and Mahvash Saba of Basking Ridge; Jeff Bosie, Holly Fazelat, Nino Gjivoje, and Gail Mardfin of Bernardsville; Joanne Devine of Elizabeth, Michael Downey of Somerville, Kathleen Kirchner of Stanhope, Richard Koch of West Orange, Parvathi Kumar of Bridgewater, Sher Weston Stec of Long Valley, Mary Staudmyer of Morristown, Gary Martin of Warren Township, Judy Shanahan and her two children Abigail and Fiona of Warren, Mike Tesi of Madison, Joe Torres of Miami Florida, and Diane Whitebay of Montclair. In addition to photography, other artists will display their work including nature-themed votive candleholders by Patrick Healy of Bernardsville, ceramics by Susanna Kopchains and beaded jewelry by Kristina Lloyd both of Basking Ridge, decorative handmade lampshades by Jon Martinez of Millington, and artistically interpreted and restored furniture by Andrea McKenna of Jersey City. The show hours are Saturdays and Sundays 1-4 pm except Saturday, November 12 when Farmstead Arts will be open until 5 pm. The show is free of charge.
- HOLIDAY FAMILY PORTRAITS Sunday, November 6, 1-4 PM. Professional photographer Hilary Klimek will photograph holiday family portraits for $50 a sitting. Limit 5 people per sitting. Housebroken pets are welcome. Participants will be e-mailed three digital photographs. Background features a winter setting designed by Back-To-Nature of Basking Ridge. To book an appointment, call 1-347-927-8748. Reservations are encouraged. Drops-ins are welcome and based on availablility.
- ARTISTS BOUTIQUE and Reception Saturday, November 12, 1-5 PM featuring affordable art, pottery, furniture, jewelry, photography, luminaries, paintings, and more! Entertainment by singer/songwriter Maura Glynn (www.mauraglynn.com) and singer/instrumentalists Shannon Glynn. Light refreshments served. The reception is open to the public and free of charge.