Class or Workshop Registration Policy
Submission of the registration form constitutes the registrant’s acceptance of all of following terms and conditions.
1) Registrant assumes all risks and hazards incidental to participating in Farmstead Arts classes, programs and activities.
2) Registrant hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Farmstead Arts, and its employees, supervisors, participants and instructors for any claim arising out of any injury, damage, or personal loss incurred to registrant or registrant’s child(ren) in connection with the other consequences that may arise or result directly or indirectly from participation in these activities.
3) By participating, registrant agrees that any artwork and/or image of themselves or their child(ren) may be used by Farmstead Arts and may be included in website, blog, portfolio and other promotional materials relating to Farmstead Arts activities and programs.
4) Submission of registration also implies an acknowledgment of and agreement to the Farmstead Arts cancellation policy (see below).
5) Farmstead Arts reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop, in which case applicants will receive a full refund of fees paid to Farmstead Arts.
6) In the event that an instructor is unable to perform their duties as originally scheduled, Farmstead Arts reserves the right to reschedule any class or workshop, and/or replace any instructor, without refund or notification to the student or registrant.
7) In the event of unreasonable conduct, we reserve the unconditional right to terminate a student’s enrollment without refund.
- Full Refunds minus $25 for class cancellations are available only if notification of class cancellation is received ten (10) or more days prior to the class start.
- Registrants who cancel a class less than ten (10) days prior to the beginning of class will receive a 50% credit toward their next class, which must be used within one (1) year of the cancellation.
- No portion of class fees will be refunded or credited after the first class.