Special Events at Farmstead Arts Center
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming Special Events!
Rock the Rafters Fundraiser with Acoustic Road - Saturday, September 14 - 5:00-9:00 pm
A fun evening for the whole family!
- eneral Admission: $20
- Farmstead Arts Member/Senior: $15
- Kids 12 and Under: $10
- Kids 5 and Under: Free
Tickets available in advance here or cash only at the door.
Raffle tickets will be sold at the event.
The proceeds from this event will be used toward future programming, special events and the purchase of items to help enrich the experience of those who attend Farmstead Arts Center events and/or art classes.
- Food (5-7 pm) – bring your blanket or lawn chair and enjoy simple fare (deli sandwiches, chips, drinks, ice cream) outside on the grounds of the Kennedy Martin Stelle Farmstead (seating will also be available in the English Barn)
- Music in our English Barn (6-9pm) – sing-along and dance to classic, acoustic rock performed by Acoustic Road
- Silent Auction & Art Sale – in our Farm House – with goods and services donated by local businesses and art work by our talented teaching artists
- Basket Raffle – with more goods and services donated by local businesses and individuals (tickets for the basket raffle available at the event) – drawing at 8:30 pm
About Acoustic Road – Now celebrating their 12th year, Acoustic Road is a NJ-based acoustic rock duo and classic rock duo specializing in the faithful re-creation of the legendary music that helped define the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and beyond. From mellow acoustic rock to high-energy classic rock favorites by such artists as The Allman Brothers, America, Beatles, CSN, Eagles, Grateful Dead, Rolling Stones, U2 and lots more, Acoustic Road performs the music that audiences know and love – but rarely have the opportunity to hear, especially performed live. With their strong lead vocals, precise harmonies, solid musicianship and reverence for every song they play, Acoustic Road consistently succeeds in with making audiences smile, sing along and have a great time! To learn more, visit acousticroad.com.
The English Barn and Farm House are wheelchair accessible.
The buildings are smoke-free. Alcohol not permitted.
ARTsee Fall Open Studio Tour - September 28 and 29
- 17 artists will be presented at multiple locations…..Tracy Fox and Natasha Kirk will show at Farmstead Arts Center!
- See artists at work and explaining their process
- Works for sale
Saturday, September 28, 12 noon – 5 pm
Sunday, September 29, 12 noon – 5 pm
Free admission! More information can be found here.
Somerset County's Weekend Journey Through The Past - October 12 and 13
This October, Somerset County is celebrating its annual Weekend Journey through the Past. Participating historic sites are being grouped into three tours (Northern, Central, and Southern Somerset County). Over the course of the weekend, visitors will get to step back in time and experience the county’s rich history, learning what life what like for individuals living here 50, 100, and 200 years ago.
The Kennedy Martin Stelle Farmstead, home to Farmstead Arts Center, is a participating historic site!
Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 13, 2019 from Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Holiday Shopping Boutique - December 8
We are currently planning this event…more details to follow in October!
Made possible, in part, by funds from the Somerset County Cultural & Heritage Commission, a partner of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts.