This exhibit features the diverse works of eighteen talented artists from New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, whose works are inspired by the energy, beauty and hope of a new spring.
The artists present works in a variety of medium, including watercolor, acrylic, oil, pastels, colored pencil, graphite, chalk, collage, ceramics and photography.
Enjoy a video of the exhibit (turn on your speakers). Scroll through the exhibit in our “clickable” gallery.
The artists exhibiting include::
- Nancy Barth, Far Hills, NJ
- Nancy Boney, Bedminster, NJ
- Dave Clark, Bedminster, NJ
- Adriana Compagnoni, South Orange, NJ
- Joan Foley, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Sandy Furst, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Irene Grabowski, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Laurie Harden, Boonton, NJ
- Lauren Kaiser, Montclair, NJ
- Lenore Knoller, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Debbie Limoli, Warren, NJ
- Natasha Malenkova, Bridgewater, NJ
- Diana Patton, Munhall, PA
- Doug Schiller, Warren, NJ
- Laura Shabazz, Bernardsville, NJ
- Donna Souren, Martinsville, NJ
- Peggye Cole Tombro, Warren, NJ
- Debra Trebitz, Catskills, NY
Most works are for sale and can be purchased through Farmstead Arts Center.
Questions and Pricing
As our offices are closed due to state restrictions, please email us at email@example.com with any questions you have or to purchase art work.
When emailing please provide the following information:
- Name of the piece or pieces
- Any questions you have or request to purchase
- Your name and contact information (email, telephone number)
- Best way or time to reach you by telephone
- City, State
All items are for sale unless otherwise noted. Dimensions are given in inches. Prices are in US dollars. Prices listed do not include tax or shipping.
We will answer your email and arrange a time to contact you for credit card payment information over the phone. We will email you a receipt. To save on shipping costs, and if you and the artist agree, arrangements will be made to pick up the item(s) at a mutually agreed to date/time and location.
Made possible, in part, by funds from the Somerset County Cultural & Heritage Commission, a partner of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts.